Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Great Offer for Kumon Instructors from PRINT GLOBE!

Don't you love my water bottles? Would you believe I paid less than $1.00 per bottle, including set-up, printing, and shipping?

Some of the teachers who are employed at my Center encouraged me to "back away" from frisbees and focus on water bottles. Why? Students can bring them to school! (Smart ladies I have working for me, right???) I give these bottles to all students who come in for placement testing, provide them to students to bring to their classmates on their birthday (with a Kumon brochure, of course), and use them as prizes for students "playing" the number board at the festivals and fairs I attend.

I bought these bottles from Print Globe ( www.printglobe.com ). The actual bottles, as well as pricing, can be seen here.

Here's the BEST part! For a limited time, Print Globe is offering all Kumon Instructors an additional savings of $25.00 off any order of $200.00 or more! Simply contact my favorite Print Globe Account Representative, John Bryan, at johnb@printglobe.com and mention that you are a Kumon Instructor and saw this offer on my blog. The savings offer can be used on any items purchased from Print Globe.

Note: I have not been compensated in any way by Print Globe or John Bryan for posting this offer. I am strictly posting this as an incentive to my fellow Instructors to increase Kumon brand awareness, at a reasonable price, within their communities.

Have an amazing day~
~~~Miss Anne

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Nice bottles you have there! Too bad my centre does not offer these bottles. Nice blog by the way, i'll be dropping by form time to time ;)

    ReplyDelete