Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am The Star in My KUMON Show!

Much of what I love about owning my own business is seeing how much untapped opportunity there is to grow. I have high hopes for making a difference in the lives of my students as well as generating a comfortable income for my family. I truly enjoy dreaming up ideas as to what might grow my business, motivate my students to remain in the Kumon program, and make a difference in the community. I look forward to having the freedom to implement these ideas, see the results, and then tweak them for future use.

I can do every job at my Center and don’t hesitate to do them, when needed. (My staff, though, is much better at many of these jobs than I am!) Seriously, the reality is that if I am not happy with my Kumon Center (in any way), I need to change something. I need to assess my marketing/recruiting plan, review my budget, come up with new retention incentives, or hire new employees.

I am empowered with the right motivation to make my business successful, because I want to make a difference in somebody’s life… be it a student, a parent, an employee, or ME!

I need to remember that I am not only the star of MY show, but I am also a stage hand, director, and producer. Keeping this in mind, I know I will make my Kumon Center an blockbuster success!

Be truly amazing!
~~~Miss Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment